1. All items remain the property of Devonshire Fine Art until payment is received and cleared in full.
2. Uncleared cheques, transfers and drafts will be subject to a £10.00 surcharge
3. Devonshire Fine Art shall not be liable to the customer or in breach of the contract by any delay or failure to perform any of the obligations in relation to the contract, if such a delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Devonshire Fine Art`s reasonable control, which shall include all forms of industrial action and customs delays.
4. Fourteen Days Money back Guarantee:
Now you may purchase from our website or catalogues with complete peace of mind.
We will and refund your money in full (excluding postage costs) ....
Returns - A refund will only be performed on receipt of the undamaged goods within 14 days of receipt by the purchaser.
5. Purchasers from outside the EU are solely responsible for any import taxes or duties levied by the receiving authorities, these charges have not been included in the purchase and shipping prices. Please contact your national customs or tax office for further advice.
6. Condition as stated in descriptions, dimensions shown as height by width and are approximate.
the buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and insurance.
Adequate packaging is the responsibility of purchaser.
We will not, under any circumstances share your details with any third party ever.
The Home of Antiques - Prints for Sale Online
Site Map | Print Making Techniques | FAQ's | Delivery | Terms | Links | Front | Valuations
| Privacy | Antique Lithographs | Antique Aquatints | Antique Engravings | Antique Etchings | Mezzotint Prints | Stipple Prints | Antique Animal Prints | Antique Architectural Prints | Antique Horse Prints | 18th Century Prints | Spy Prints and Vanity Fair Prints | Antique Nautical Marine Prints | Antique Golf Prints | Antique Landscape - Topographical Prints | Antique Military Prints | Vanity Fair Artists | Antique Flower Prints | Artists Biographies | Picture Framing